What you make will be a combination of your own creativity with feedback from your tutor. Consider the practicalities, difficulties and ethical implications of your project before proceeding.
What you submit will not be a fully functioning transmedia campaign, but a proposal of how it would work with some completed elements such as a film, a website or social media site and other aspects. In this way, what you need to plan is user experience design and then present it using appropriate wireframes. What you submit will ultimately depend on your ideas. But generally, you will want to submit:
- Written synopsis: description of entire experience
- Website, and/or social media site.
- Decision tree and/or Flowchart of user involvement
- Physical and digital aspects
- All written up and embedded into a single or series of blog posts.